Sunday 9 March 2008

Elated View

I have stopped and rested here many a time with my dog Defor by my side. It as become a favourite spot on my walks around this area of the river Tame. I have took and shown many a picture from around here as well, the first time was of the Sunrise I was pleased to have been asked by SUZI-K if she could paint it.. in fact I was well pleased anybody thought my pictures were worth painting.

Suzi as now done the painting and here it is. I love it I really do. I like Suzi's style of painting and I am very proud that a painting of my picture taken from one of my daily walks is now hanging in an exhibition in Africa

Suzi's Painting which she kindly called
Pete's Country Path


To see more of Suzi's beautiful paintings please visit HERE

Thank you Suzi

Peter

7 comments:

DeeMom said...

Stunning

imac said...

That is a fantastic photo Pete.
Also the painting by Suzi.

Patty said...

What a peacful looking spot to stop for a rest.

Tom said...

I am really pleased about this, I was saying to Peter yesterday that no one else in Hyde can have this under their belt. To have some like his pictures gives Pete a buzz, to then have one painted and hung for all to see... stunning.

If you get the time nip over and see Suzi's other paintings as well. Just beautiful..

lv2scpbk said...

Both are beautiful, the photo and the painting. What an honor to have something named after you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture both Peter, howlucky you are
How lucky we are also to have such great places to walk, and so near to home.

Suzi-k said...

Pete, I must thank YOU for the wonderful inspiring photo! Something about the light really got me excited and I couldn't wait to grab a canvas!