Thursday 28 February 2008

Lonesome Tree

My Shot

Tom's Shot

This tree which is in the farmers field on Matley Lane in Hyde as always caught my eye. I took my shot of it at dusk, see the top picture and then called at Tom's to down load my images to his P.C. He took one look at my picture and said Snap.... same tree, same day but hours apart and from a different angle. If we are out walking together, we might see the same thing and take the same pictures. To do it to the same tree within hours of each other was something else. Still it is a good tree I think.

6 comments:

Patty said...

Thanks for stopping by. You know what they say (I'm referring to you and Tom snapping the same photo) great minds think alike.

dot said...

Definately a good tree! Enjoyed your visit today!

Willard said...

More good shots. As usual, it is interesting to read about Lee's work too.

DeeMom said...

Very nice, both shots...

Marie said...

I like this post a lot!

thyme said...

excellent tree! very recognizable, still the pictures are amazingly different.
I like yours for the colours, the blue is radiant. I like Toms for the perfect balance.